Welcome...I Guess

have fun here...actually i don't care if you have fun or not just read comment and well enjoy the badassism that's here!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Alright...I Got Pictures

now i have several things to say but for this sentence i'll say that i'm happy that math fair is over(YES!!!!!!!)

now i got some pictures from when i went to mexico so here they go.

this first picture is a sunset in mexico which is really beautiful so love it i command you.

atardarse


this other picture is a picture of El Cristo de la Noas. there are only 2 in the world one in Brasil and one in Mexico(i think you can guess where this one is from).

Cristo de las noahs

this next picture is a picture of Torreon. this is a big city where El Ciero de las Noas is located(yes the same place as the above picture).

Torreon


this is a picture of a shrine in a church at the Mountain of the 2 above pictures(i took the picture with my phone so it looks like its a painting but its not the virgin mary is a statue and the lights make look like that).

Parroquia de guadalupe


this last picture is a picture of El Puente De La Ojuela(yes it is only being held by the wires above).

Puente de Ojuela


thats all the pictures that i have from most of the highlights of when i went to mexico(theres one more but i aint showing that).

until next time
I'M
FRAN
THE
MAN

aterla...and stay cool.

2 comments:

Lionchild said...

Ok dude, I'm ready for the mascots! Look under my blog; it has my e-mail. Send the pictures there, preferably to the one at Owens.

Lionchild said...

Francisco! Please invite me as a reader of the Weird Musketeers blog! If you don't know my e-mail, ask Daniel or somebody!